A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Tredemeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Tredemeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tredemeyer graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Tredemeyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holland Community Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Ryan Tredemeyer DO and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Tredemeyer practice?
- Dr. Samuel Tredemeyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Tredemeyer practices Internal Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Holland, MI.
See Flower Mound Internists.