Dr. Samuel Tripp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
Horrible wait time, horrible staff and horrible office. You're more like a number than a name. All he cares about is making money.

April 29th, 2016
Went to Dr Tripp for my first child, my baby was in distress during labor and they continued to allow me to labor. My baby ended up stuck during the delivery and it's arm paralyzed after he pulled it's head. My child has permanent nerve damage as a result. The worst part was he told me it was my fault! Thinking my second child would be delivered c-section as to avoid the same problem, he refused to consider it and told me girls were smaller... well she was a full half pound larger and had to be delivered emergency c-section. The final straw was after I spent years telling him about my horrible pelvic pain, crushing menstrual cycle and pain during my cycle in my liver area I was told time and time again some peoe are just like that? Ummm? I couldn't even walk somedays! So after five ding a very large cyst and needing surgery to remove it, I was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis! His exacts words were "you were a train wreck". Not, hey sorry I blew off what you were telling me. At my follow up he failed to remove the stitches from 2 of 4 of my incisions. Had to have my mom, a RN do it for me because I refused to go back! Now I have a complete fear and distrust of doctors and refuse to go to anyone! This man is a lawsuit in the making!

March 9th, 2016
Peg Mcarthur MUST GO !
I 100% love Dr. Tripp, he has been nothing but caring and helpful during both of my pregnancies, he always listens and makes sure I am feeling okay. On the other hand Peg Mcarthur is a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE np. I purposely ask to NOT be scheduled or have any interaction with her at all because she is a very rude and distasteful woman. Today, she called me and asked me if I was lying to her about taking my medication. I am a grown adult and don't need to lie or hide anything from anyone, she continued to speak to me like I was a child that was lying to their teacher about doing their homework, after time and time again I explained to her that my baby's health and safety comes first and I would not just skip doses. I am disgusted with her presence at this facility and as much as I absolutely LOVE dr. Tripp I do not think I will be returning after my baby is born due to the fact that in emergency situations when dr. Tripp is delivering babies I am stuck with her. This woman is terrible, I have had nothing but problems with her.

October 19th, 2015
Wait time is horrible and you only get 5 minutes with the doctor. He's not allowed to do exams alone anymore; don't know what that's all about. Staff can be harsh. Time to look elsewhere. Besides Unity is the worst hospital in Rochester.

October 7th, 2015
Dr. Tripp is awesome! I moved to south Texas when I was 14 weeks pregnant and let me tell you I have not been able to find a ob/gyn that compares to doctor Tripp. I am so upset he will not be delivering my child. His office is great clerks and nursing staff are awesome! I've never had an issue with them. Dr Tripp explains everything in full about your care, excellent bedside manner and is very professional!

October 4th, 2015
I have been with Dr. Tripp ever since he took over for my previous doctors. He is amazing, he will spend as much time as needed for you and explain everything to you in detail. I really wish I could find a doctor like him for my primary. However, over the years Peg seems to have changed. Don't know what that is about, but whenever I have a major issue you deal with Dr. Tripp anyway, I would highly recommend him.

May 28th, 2015
Wait time is horrible and you only get 5 minutes with him. The staff is very abrasive and unprofessional.

April 29th, 2015
BEST Gyn in town!

April 10th, 2015
Awesome facility

April 8th, 2015
I love Dr Tripp he and his staff are excellent,always caring and excellent service

December 1st, 2014
They only care about pregnant patients since birthing babies is where the money is. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

April 28th, 2014
Dr. Tripp is great. However, I agree with the other poster that Peg McArthur who I think is the office manager is very abrupt and rough around the edges. The staff needs a major improvement as they can be very nasty and downright rude to patients.