A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Turner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Duncan Turner MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Turner practice?
- Dr. Samuel Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Turner practices General Practice near Camp Lejeune, NC.
See Camp Lejeune General Practitioners.