A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Turner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Duncan Turner MD is a male General Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Samuel D. Turner practice?
- Dr. Samuel Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Turner practices General Practice near Camp Lejeune, NC.
See Camp Lejeune Primary Care Doctors.