A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unzek Freiman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Unzek Freiman graduated from Univ Of Anuhuac, Escuela De Medicina.
Dr. Unzek Freiman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.