A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unzek Freiman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unzek Freiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Unzek Freiman graduated from Univ Of Anuhuac, Escuela De Medicina.
Dr. Unzek Freiman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman practice?
- Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Unzek Freiman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.