A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ventrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Ventrella, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventrella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ventrella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ventrella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Ventrella practice?
Dr. Samuel Ventrella practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Cardiologists, and Columbus Nuclear Medicine Physicians.