A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ventrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ventrella is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ventrella
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ventrella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Ventrella, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventrella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ventrella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mark Ventrella FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Ventrella practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ventrella has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Ventrella practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Cardiologists.