Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ventrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ventrella is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ventrella
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Ventrella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Ventrella, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventrella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ventrella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mark Ventrella FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Ventrella practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ventrella has 5 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Ventrella practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Columbus, NJ.
See Moorestown Internists and Moorestown Cardiologists.