A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Ventrella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Ventrella is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Ventrella, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventrella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ventrella has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Mark Ventrella FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Ventrella practice?
- Dr. Samuel Ventrella has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Ventrella practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, NJ.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Cardiologists.