Dr. Samuel Vester MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Cincinnati, OH

March 24th, 2017
Father's heart surgery
Dr. Samuel Vester did my father's surgery in 2001. When the Dr. talked to the family post surgery we asked how it went. He stated he did what he does and about our father he said "He's 82 and 82 is 82." and left the room. That's how he treated our family members. After that we waited until Dad was brought into recovery and his ENTIRE body was swollen. He was almost unrecognizable, he moved uncontrollably and his hands were tied down. .No one warned us! It was dismissed as nothing to be concerned about. He had been given excessive intravenous fluids. Like I said, that's how he treated our family.

August 28th, 2015
Patient From the Past
Dr. Vester performed a surgery to remove a chest wall mess on me in 2001. I am very impressed with his diagnosis and operation. The initial diagnosis by another doctor was highly likely to be cancer and needed a bigger operation. Dr. Vester's operation was also excellent: from June. 2001 until now - Aug. 2015, I never needed to do any treatment for the surgery area.

September 13th, 2013
Sr. Technical Consultant
Dr. Vester has a great bedside manner Tells you what you need to know and listens if you have questions). He has a good sense of humor and makes you feel relaxed. I ask him if he was good at what he did and he said "very" in a clever way that made me believe him and more relaxed about the surgery. He was right, he WAS good. I would recommend him to anyone.

December 1st, 2009
What a great guy. Very caring and thorough. Would recommend him to anyone.