Dr. Samuel Vigneri Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Vigneri?

The BEST

Posted on May 20th, 2014

Dr. Vigneri is simply amazing, he has a wonderful bedside manner, he made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident throughout our pregnancy. Our first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage, Dr. Vigneri was caring and supportive. Soon after we conceived again, our was breech and we had to deliver via C-section, I have had NO complications with the surgery. My sister switched to Dr. Vigneri after my delivery because my family was so impressed. Great doc, wouldn't trade for the world!

I DO NOT RECOMEND

Posted on July 26th, 2012

I would not recomend. The first appointment they require a $200 payment and then want your out of pocket deducatble by the 28th week of pregnancy. Their reasoning, "noone cares about payment after the baby is born". Vigneri has no bed side manner. IF there is an intern that follows him in the room, he will not introduce them or ask your permission for them to be in the room. If you choose to change OBGYN's for any reason you are then faced with rude remarks and a billing office that will try and bill you for the FULL OB Global Care, even if you have only been to a couple appointments. I would not recomend. I would recomend traveling to Buffalo for the birth of your child. The first thing they tell you is that they will work with you on payment after the baby is born " there is no need to stress over payment, you have enough to worry about". This office and Doctor is not worried about their patience, just the money. Do not support take your health and the babies health else where.

Posted on October 12th, 2017