A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Wald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Wald is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Wald, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wald graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel H. Wald practice?
Dr. Samuel Wald practices Anesthesiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Anesthesiologists.