A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Walters, Internist, General Medicine, Authorized USCIS Civil Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Walters has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Roy Walters DO and MD is a male General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Samuel R. Walters practice?
- Dr. Samuel Walters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Walters practices General Practice near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Jamaica General Practitioners.