A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Walters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Walters DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Walters practice?
- Dr. Samuel Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Walters practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Primary Care Doctors.