A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Wang, Radiation Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Wang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel An-Ming Wang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Wang practice?
- Dr. Samuel Wang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Wang practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Radiologists.