A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Wasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Wasser is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Wasser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasser graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wasser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel H. Wasser practice?
Dr. Samuel Wasser practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.