A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Wasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Wasser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Wasser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasser graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wasser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Howard Wasser MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel H. Wasser practice?
- Dr. Samuel Wasser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Wasser practices Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.