A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Wasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Wasser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Wasser, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasser graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Wasser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Howard Wasser MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Samuel H. Wasser practice?
- Dr. Samuel Wasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Wasser practices Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.