A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Weiner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Weiner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Weiner practice?
- Dr. Samuel Weiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Weiner practices Family Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Primary Care Doctors.