A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Wentworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Wentworth, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wentworth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Wentworth has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Hendricks Comm Hosp, Danville, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel M Wentworth MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Wentworth practice?
- Dr. Samuel Wentworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Wentworth practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Danville, IN.
See Danville Pediatric Specialists.