Dr. Samuel Westrick MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 7 reviews

November 16th, 2015
Best doctor in the area. Bad telephone staff!
I have been a patient of Dr, Westrick for more that 25 years. He is a caring person a doctor that listen to your health problems and try to find solutions in an objective way. He always make you feel comfortable and really cares to to give you an accurately diagnose. The nurses are friendly and professional. One negative thing is that it is almost impossible to get through when calling the office. I have try to call early in the morning, at 8:30 when they open and have gotten a recorded message to leave a message, this happens very often and is very annoying. The phone prompts you to leave a message, that they will get back to you in 24 hours. A ways of time because they never have gotten back to me when I have left a message. I am giving Dr. Westrick 5 stars. His staff because of the phone issue only 2 stars!

March 30th, 2015
He has been my doctor for almost 30 years. best around!

September 25th, 2014
Great Doctor, Horrible Practice
Dr. Westrick is a great GP. He makes you feel like you are in good hands, and you are. He not only listens to what you are saying, but he also hears what you are saying. I have no qualms recommending him. HOWEVER, it is next to impossible to get a live call through to his office staff. By mid day, no one answers the phone, I don't mean just lunch time, I mean you get a voice mail prompt that calls will be returned in 24 hours. The receptionist is unfriendly - she is in the wrong job; when she looks at me I feel I am being judged. The nursing support staff is fine, but it is literally a dysfunctional staff that isn't patient focused. Seriously, these back office people are the polar opposite from Dr. Westrick.

September 17th, 2012
Simply Excellent
Dr. Westrick has been my physician for nearly 15 years. He is a great physician who makes me feel like my health is his primary concern. He never rushes, listens well, offers practical guidance, and has superb bedside manners. Dr. Westrick is simply an excellent physician and I feel honored to be one of his patients.

July 2nd, 2012
Good Doctor, nasty staff
Dr. Westrick seems like a good doctor, although I think the office is too dependent upon computers and several times, they were not able to access my medical records because of computer failures. The staff is also very unwelcoming and if you don't do things to their exact specifications, you are met with nasty attitude and reprimands. I expect to there should be some compassion at a doctor's office, and they are very far from that. It seems to be just a business to them, with no regard for human decency.

September 15th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Westrick for over 25 years. He has always been extremely professional and provided me with support and guidance well beyond the standard. I feel completely at ease with Dr. Westrick and have/would recommended him for family and friends.

August 2nd, 2011
I feel completely at ease with Dr. Westrick. He has taken the time over the years to understnd any concerns I may haven and thus, I feel that he knows me quite well. He is perhaps the best doctor I have ever had the chance to visit.