A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Willis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Willis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Willis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel M Willis MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Willis practice?
- Dr. Samuel Willis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Willis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.