Learn more about Dr. Samuel Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Willis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Willis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Willis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Willis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Willis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel M Willis MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel M. Willis practice?
- Dr. Samuel Willis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Willis practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Gastroenterologists.