A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Arthur Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Samuel Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Wilson practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Internists and West Hills Infectious Disease Doctors.