Dr. Samuel Wolf, DO
Emerald Coast Obstetrics & Gynecology
103 E 23rd St
Panama City, FL 32405
850-769-0338
Locations and availability (3)

|  not awesome  |  show details
by disappointed patient on Jun 10th, 2014

More interested in discussing himself and his hobbies than my health.

|  Panama Citys Best OBGYN  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2013

My entire female family found him from different sources but he has been awesome to all of us. We just love him to death. He has delivered two of our babys and fixed one old woman... LOL He always takes time and answers questions. Love this Doctor he's the greatest OBGYN I have seen in my 30 old years of seeing OBGYNs - wish I would have lived here when my sons were born. He would have been my doc!

|  Very caring  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

Dr. Wolf was very professional and caring. I have seen him for several years now and have been very happy with the level of care I have received.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

Dr. Wolf is amazing! He makes you feel so comfortable and is an expert in his field!

|  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

I would and have recommended Dr. Wolf to my friends. I feel he takes the time to listen to you when you need to talk about problems or issues. Dr.Wolf and his staff have always been friendly and professional during my visits.

|  show details
Nov 4th, 2011

I am 44 yrs old....I started seeing an obgyn at the age of 12 due to ovarian cyst, I have had 3 c-sect & in 2000 had my uterus & cervix removed. I have been in a lot of pain for over 6 months, a friend recommended Dr Wolf. He got me in right away and removed the solid cyst that was adhesed to my bladder & other organs. He explained everthing to me, was very caring. One of the best Dr. I have ever had. And I have seen many doctors throughout my life. Thank you Dr. Wolf!!!!

|  BEST DOCTOR EVER  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

DR. Wolf is such a great doctor. I wouldnt want any other doctor delivering my baby. He's very caring & reassuring that my baby is healthy. He's not like the old fashion doctors, he doesnt sweat the small things! Hes very easy to talk to & he doesnt beat around the bush with his opinions. He has delivered a couple of my friends babies & they swear he was AMAZING! I believe I have the best doctor & I am in GREAT hands!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2010

Dr. Wolf is the best OBGYN I've ever seen and he's just an all around good guy!!!