Dr. Samuel Wolf DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 13th, 2015
Great experience overall
Dr. Wolf was extremely patient while explaining my scan results and what I was looking at as a medically necessary procedure. He was sympathetic and compassionate during a procedure. I am truly thankful that I have been referred to him and that he will be doing my surgery as well. The office staff has been very easy to work with so far.

October 17th, 2015
I was surprised to get a phone call from Dr. Wolf on a Saturday afternoon to check on me after my surgery. I had already received a call from the surgery center to see that I was recovering well and did not expect to be called by my doctor. I was nervous about having a male doctor but he is very kind and I was immediately comfortable with him. He is well read in many areas of the medical field, he constantly studies medical journals and because of this he was able to diagnose a skin condition that no other doctor had noticed before. Furthermore, he warned me about a rare complication that is sometimes experienced after my particular surgery because he had recently read about it. He is an intelligent and compassionate doctor.

September 22nd, 2015
He saved our son's life !
I believe that my review title says it all...what an excellent doctor. Thank you to the whole staff at Emerald Coast OBGYN.

August 19th, 2015
Nurse review
The worst doctor ever, self abosorbed

March 20th, 2015
The best!!!
Highly knowledgeable, good listener, confident, trustworthy and an outstanding surgeon. Highly recommend!!!

March 6th, 2015
patient
One word....amazing! I felt taken care of and listened to. The atmosphere was serene and beautiful. Ever detail was appreciated from the warm reception at the front desk to given during examination. Dr. B.Wolf was caring, personable and attentive to my needs. I highly recommend this office Thank you very much for everything you do for me ,,you are the Best"

February 3rd, 2015
MANY THANKS TO DR. WOLF
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. WOLF FOR YEARS AND HE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVER KNOW. HE IS AMAZING. I WAS EXTREME PAIN AND HE GAVE ME PAIN MEDS.(DUXIS) WHICH ARE GREAT, HE SCHEDULED MY SURGERY( ROBOTIC ASSISTED HYSTERECTOMY) RIGHT AWAY.THE SURGERY WAS FAST, AND I WAS OFF PAIN MEDS 2 DAYS AFTER SURGERY AND FEELING GREAT, NO PAIN AT ALL AND HE EVEN WORKED ON CHRISTMAS EVE TO TAKE OUT MY STICHES .GOD HAS BLESSED HIM WITH A WONDERFUL GIFT TO HELP OTHERS.WE THANK HIM SO MUCH . I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS, FAMILY AND CO WORKERS ABOUT HIM AND HIS WONDERFUL STAFF AT EMERALD COAST OBYGN,THEY GET ME IN AND OUT FAST, AND ARE SUPER FRIENDLY. WE REALLY NEED MORE LIKE HIM.

March 15th, 2013
Panama Citys Best OBGYN
My entire female family found him from different sources but he has been awesome to all of us. We just love him to death. He has delivered two of our babys and fixed one old woman... LOL He always takes time and answers questions. Love this Doctor he's the greatest OBGYN I have seen in my 30 old years of seeing OBGYNs - wish I would have lived here when my sons were born. He would have been my doc!

November 18th, 2012
Very caring
Dr. Wolf was very professional and caring. I have seen him for several years now and have been very happy with the level of care I have received.

March 13th, 2012
Awesome!
Dr. Wolf is amazing! He makes you feel so comfortable and is an expert in his field!

December 2nd, 2011
I would and have recommended Dr. Wolf to my friends. I feel he takes the time to listen to you when you need to talk about problems or issues. Dr.Wolf and his staff have always been friendly and professional during my visits.

November 4th, 2011
I am 44 yrs old....I started seeing an obgyn at the age of 12 due to ovarian cyst, I have had 3 c-sect & in 2000 had my uterus & cervix removed. I have been in a lot of pain for over 6 months, a friend recommended Dr Wolf. He got me in right away and removed the solid cyst that was adhesed to my bladder & other organs. He explained everthing to me, was very caring. One of the best Dr. I have ever had. And I have seen many doctors throughout my life. Thank you Dr. Wolf!!!!