Learn more about Dr. Samuel Woolbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Woolbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolbert
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Woolbert, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolbert graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Woolbert has 22 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Woolbert FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Woolbert practice?
- Dr. Samuel Woolbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Woolbert practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.