A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Woolbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Woolbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolbert
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Woolbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Woolbert, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolbert graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woolbert has 22 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Woolbert FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Woolbert practice?
- Dr. Samuel Woolbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Woolbert practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.