A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Woolbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Woolbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Woolbert, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolbert graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woolbert has 22 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Carlin Woolbert FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel C. Woolbert practice?
- Dr. Samuel Woolbert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Woolbert practices Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.