Dr. Samuel Woolbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Woolbert?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Woolbert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017

Amazing Dr

Sense of humor, explains things very well. Finally got my BP under control and have been feeling better. Best move i made for my care.

July 10th, 2017

He has saved my life more than once

He withheld his permission for me to have an 8 hour stomach operation. I tried as hard as possible to let me have the operation and he was steadfast in refusal. Made me kinda mad if you want to know the truth. Within two (2) weeks he placed my 17th stent in a vessel that was 95% closed. I would have died if I had that operation. Whoa, was I ever lucky he stuck to his guns! Now I might make a pitch...but I never argue. He's sharp and you are a wise person to listen closely to him. I gotta tell you that the catheterization he did was also the easiest and funniest one I've ever experienced.. He and his cath crew practically had me rolling off the table I was laughing so hard. It was a nice way to experience a scary situation. They also performed like a well-oiled machine (Mobile 1) I have seen most of the doctors at Legacy Heart Center and have found them to be consistently good. Many have done procedures on me. I really wish you had more stars. I could use 6 or7 at least for Dr Woolbert. My entire family goes to Dr Woolbert. Heart disease is rampant in my relatives beyond a certain age. James Rose 7-10-17

August 7th, 2016

Dr. Woolbert is an exceptionally qualified cardiologist. I have been seeing him for over 10 years and I respect and admire him professionally and personally.

June 6th, 2016

Your #1 when he's in the room. No in a hurry. Spends time with you and answers all your questions and extremely thorough when review your tests. WHAT A SMILE!

April 20th, 2015

Professional, accurate pays attention to your concerns! Overall EXCELLENT!

February 6th, 2015

Finding time with Dr. Woolbert is not an easy task. I found him through online reviews and was set on scheduling an appointment with him. I've waited 4 months for my appointment and it was totally worth it. He takes great care of his patients and goes above and beyond to make sure we leave his office without any questions. I would not go to another cardiologist. He is the best.

April 7th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Woolbert performed the catheter procedure to examine the arteries. He kept me informed all the way through the procedure, and afterward came to my room and once again explained what he did, and what he found. He explained it in terms that both my wife and I understood. He even went so far as to draw on a white-board showing the blockage he found. He spent as much time as we needed talking to us, and told us if we had further questions, to just call him. Highly recommended!!

September 10th, 2012

Seeing him is not worth having to deal with his nurse and office staff.

July 10th, 2017