Learn more about Dr. Samuel Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Chan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Yee-Fung Chan MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Y. Chan practice?
- Dr. Samuel Chan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Chan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
See Burlingame Internists and Burlingame Cardiologists.