A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Yankelove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Yankelove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Yankelove, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankelove graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yankelove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jay Yankelove MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Yankelove practice?
- Dr. Samuel Yankelove has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samuel Yankelove practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.