A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Yankelove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Yankelove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Yankelove, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankelove graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Yankelove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yankelove accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Yankelove practice?
Dr. Samuel Yankelove practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.