A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Yankelove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Yankelove is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yankelove
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yankelove Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Yankelove, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankelove graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yankelove has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Jay Yankelove MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel J. Yankelove practice?
- Dr. Samuel Yankelove has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Yankelove practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.