This Was my First Visit to Berkeley show details This Was my First Visit to Berkeley
by Lewis Sterling on Apr 30th, 2016

This was my first visit to Berkeley. I wish I had found this eye center years ago.Wonderful stress free environment. Everyone was attentive, polite, and caring. Dr Yankelove took the time to explain everything and answer all my concerns. I would recommend to anyone thinking of trying a new eye center to try Berkeley first. You won"t be disappointed.

I Had Cataract Surgery This Week And Had 20/20 Vision The Next Day show details I Had Cataract Surgery This Week And Had 20/20 Vision The Next Day
by Elizabeth Rivera on Apr 17th, 2016

I had cataract surgery this week and had 20/20 vision the next day! Dr. Yankelove was wonderful both in his office and at the surgery center. He was very professional and calming, which I needed. His office staff is very knowledgable and friendly. Marcie explained the whole procedure, medications and insurance costs. She did not push an upgraded lense as I did not need it. I would definitely recommend Dr. Yankelove to my family and friends!

I Am Thoroughly Thrilled With My Recent Lasik Procedure show details I Am Thoroughly Thrilled With My Recent Lasik Procedure
by Laura Peckham on Apr 3rd, 2016

I am thoroughly thrilled with my recent Lasik procedure. Dr. Yankelove and all his staff were wonderful! They answered all of my questions and eased any concerns I had. My procedure was quick and as explained, but most importantly, I can now see perfectly. This has been the best thing I've ever done for myself!!

Thank you to Dr. Yankelove, Brenda, and the rest of the staff show details Thank you to Dr. Yankelove, Brenda, and the rest of the staff
by Mary Cavallino on Feb 21st, 2016

My entire life I have heard that my eyes were my best and most beautiful feature. While this has always been nice to hear, to me, they never felt like a great asset. I wore glasses as a child and then moved in to contact lenses. No matter what contacts I tried, I never had great vision in my left eye and always used my right eye as my main means for sight. A month ago, my original eye doctor told me I had small tears on my cornea due to contact wear and tear and that she thought I would deal with this for the rest of my life. I am 34 years old with 2 young boys and just could not image having to go through life with irritated eyes. I got on to my computer and googled Lasik- and the first place to come up near my home was BEC- Dr. Yankelove...talk about hitting the Jackpot of google searches. From my very first call and visit to the office, I knew I had happened upon something very special. The ladies at the front desk treated me like they had known me my whole life and then I met Brenda--- The Angel!!! I am almost sad that my lasik is over because I could spend everyday with Brenda - she is a precious asset to any business. She called and spoke with me leading up to the procedure multiple times and was there for me every single step of the way. Hearing her voice during my procedure and having her tell me I was doing great made it truly one of the best surgeries I have had in my life. Dr. Yankelove explained everything to me and every single fear I had just melted away. I know that many people say that Lasik has changed their life but I am saying it again and it has not even been 24 hours yet. Anyone reading this who is thinking of having lasik, please take heart to what I have to say- you will thank these lovely group of people until the day you die- and they deserve to hear praise everyday. Thank you to Dr. Yankelove, Brenda, and the rest of the staff- I could just hug each and every one of you a million times.

My Husband And I Have Been Patients of Dr. Yankelove For Many Years show details My Husband And I Have Been Patients of Dr. Yankelove For Many Years
by Karen Betche on Feb 5th, 2016

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Yankelove for many years, and have always found he and his staff at Berkeley's Katy Freeway location to be wonderful to work with. Yesterday, Dr. Yankelove performed cataract surgery on me at the Caplan Surgery Center at Berkeley's Weslayan location. And I have say, I couldn't be happier with the way the whole process was handled. Everyone was very helpful, professional and couldn't have been nicer to deal with. And Dr. Yankelove was fantastic through the whole process! I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for a new eye doctor! This all went so well that I'm actually looking forward to getting my second eye done!!

I Have Patronized This Location and Dr. Yankelove show details I Have Patronized This Location and Dr. Yankelove
by THOMAS OGLES on Oct 25th, 2015

I have patronized this location and Dr. Yankelove for several years and he and his entire staff embody the meaning of customer service, friendliness and professionalism. They even remember my name as I walk through the door. I purchase all of my sunglasses, readers from them and have had cataract surgery preformed by Dr. Yankelove and have and will continue to be a patient and refer people to this group. Absolutely fantastic !!!

I Recently Had Lasik And the Staff Was Extraordinary show details I Recently Had Lasik And the Staff Was Extraordinary
by Michael Poling on Oct 4th, 2015

I recently had lasik and the staff was extraordinary. It made my wife and I feel like family even though this is a business. My hats are off to Dr. YANKELOVE, michelle, and Brenda for answering ALL my questions and making me feel so relaxed.

I Have Been a Patient of Dr. Yankelove's For Some Time Now. show details I Have Been a Patient of Dr. Yankelove's For Some Time Now.
by Molly Garza on Sep 21st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Yankelove's for some time now. The staff is always pleasant and courteous. Alex and Jose are very attentive to your eye needs. Being a diabetic and undergoing chemo therapy, was concerned about any eye changes which Dr. Yankelove addressed in full. I then proceeded to have the Optical department fill my new glass prescription. That was the more thorough fitting that I have ever had. I could not be more pleased. Dr. Yankelove also performed my bilateral cataract surgery with no incidents.

Shirley Provided Exceptional Customer Service show details Shirley Provided Exceptional Customer Service
by Jerome Wilson on Aug 2nd, 2015

Shirley provided exceptional customer service during my recent eye care purchase. She was extremely professional and very customer minded. She provided a complete explanation of my benefits during the process as well as a broad range of eye care options.. While the end cost was more than I planned to spend, having Shirley as my health care provider made every dollar well worth the difference. Great Job Shirley, you deserve a raise!!!!

Everyone Made Me Feel Comfortable show details Everyone Made Me Feel Comfortable
by Nora on Aug 6th, 2014

Having not been to an eye doctor in a few years, I wasn't sure what to expect. Everyone made me feel comfortable and informed each step of the process from the receptionist to Dr. Groff! I believe I received a very thorough examination, with all of the personnel being both friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this location!

All the employees are exceptional people show details All the employees are exceptional people
by John on Jun 1st, 2014

All the employees/staff are exceptional people. They always give us a big welcome and take very good care of all our needs.

Lasik Experiences show details Lasik Experiences
Jul 21st, 2012

Where to beginI have been a contact wearer since grade school. I always wanted to have the freedom Lasik offered but was too scared to go through with the procedure. I could kick myself now. Dr.Yankelove was so kind and gentle and made me feel very at ease. He has an incredibly professional staff. If I ever had any other kind of vision issue I would go only go back to Dr. Yankelove. I am now a month out from my Lasik surgery and am truly amazed. I went on my honeymoon and my husband, who used to be the one with good vision, joked that I have laser eyes now because I could read/see things that before he could. Also, Dr, Yankelove was so kind and offered me several extra vials of eye drops so my eyes wouldnt get try on my long flight to Iceland. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Dr. Yankelove, his staff, and my experience. I got my procedure discounted by using a groupon, so if you see one for his office be sure to snatch it up!!

Finally, a Caring Professional show details Finally, a Caring Professional
May 9th, 2012

Dr. Yankelove is a very caring professional. He immediately put my husband at ease and answered all of his questions. My husband has Parkinson's and polymiositis. He is not an easy patient to deal with. He came through the cataract surgery without a bruise and seeing better than he has in years. I have already recommended Dr. Yankelove and will continue to do so. Imagine my surprise at 7:3O pm when the good doctor called to check on my husband!