Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Everyone Made Me Feel Comfortable  |  show details
by Nora on Aug 6th, 2014

Having not been to an eye doctor in a few years, I wasn't sure what to expect. Everyone made me feel comfortable and informed each step of the process from the receptionist to Dr. Groff! I believe I received a very thorough examination, with all of the personnel being both friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this location!

|  All the employees are exceptional people  |  show details
by John on Jun 1st, 2014

All the employees/staff are exceptional people. They always give us a big welcome and take very good care of all our needs.

|  Lasik Experiences  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2012

Where to beginI have been a contact wearer since grade school. I always wanted to have the freedom Lasik offered but was too scared to go through with the procedure. I could kick myself now. Dr.Yankelove was so kind and gentle and made me feel very at ease. He has an incredibly professional staff. If I ever had any other kind of vision issue I would go only go back to Dr. Yankelove. I am now a month out from my Lasik surgery and am truly amazed. I went on my honeymoon and my husband, who used to be the one with good vision, joked that I have laser eyes now because I could read/see things that before he could. Also, Dr, Yankelove was so kind and offered me several extra vials of eye drops so my eyes wouldnt get try on my long flight to Iceland. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Dr. Yankelove, his staff, and my experience. I got my procedure discounted by using a groupon, so if you see one for his office be sure to snatch it up!!

|  Finally, a Caring Professional  |  show details
May 9th, 2012

Dr. Yankelove is a very caring professional. He immediately put my husband at ease and answered all of his questions. My husband has Parkinson's and polymiositis. He is not an easy patient to deal with. He came through the cataract surgery without a bruise and seeing better than he has in years. I have already recommended Dr. Yankelove and will continue to do so. Imagine my surprise at 7:3O pm when the good doctor called to check on my husband!