Dr. Samuel Yankelove Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Yankelove?

I Have Seen Dr. Yankelove For 14 Years

Posted on December 12th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Yankelove for 14 years and enjoyed each visit. Some years ago I too brought my husband along as a new patient. I am 74 and now I am looking forward to having cataracts surgery including special lenses (maybe one Symfony and one Restor) next month and to seeing oncemore without the use of glasses. While visiting his office I have enjoyed each time the beautiful photos Dr. Yankelove, a true artist, has taken during his travels all over the world. Dr. Yankelove, Marcy and Laura are caring individuals and outstanding professionals. I travel 88 miles to see them!

I Have Been Going to Dr. Yankelove for Years

Posted on December 4th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Yankalove for Years. Him and his staff are always pleasant and prompt. You leave very informed.

I Have Seen Dr. Yankelove Since I Was In The Second Grade

Posted on November 20th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Yankelove since I was in the second grade when I started wearing glasses and eventually moved to contacts. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I finally got LASIK and I'm so happy I did. He and Brenda explained everything to me and put my mind at ease. Everyone told me that LASIK would change my life and they were right. I highly recommend Dr. Yankelove and his staff.

Treated Well

Posted on November 17th, 2016

As always was treated well.

Been Going Here Almost All My Life

Posted on November 14th, 2016

Been going here almost all my life it seems like. Everyone is always super friendly and professional. When I went to get my Lasik done, I was in and out of there in an hour.

I've Been a Patient For Close To 15 Years

Posted on October 29th, 2016

I've been a patient for close to 15 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr Yankelove and staff are top notch. I had my annual check today. Dr. Yankelove was as thorough as ever and yet I was in and out of the office quickly.

From Making an Appointment By Phone, All The Way to Picking Up My Eyeglasses

Posted on October 17th, 2016

From making an appointment by phone, all the way to picking up my eyeglasses, Dr. Yankelove and his staff are exceptional. The professional and caring service from all is very much appreciated!

Dr. Yankelove And His Staff Excel in Their Skills

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Dr. Yankelove and his staff excel in their skills, knowledge and customer service. They never make you feel rushed and are very thorough. I had cataract surgery on both eyes and they provided superior service throughout the entire process. Marci responded with warmth and good information when I called her with questions. Her call-back time was excellent. Dr. Yankelove is talented, experienced, and ethical in all aspects of his treatment. I highly recommend this experienced team for eye care. I'm so glad they handled my cataract surgery.

It Has Been An Enjoyable Experience

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Between the cataract surgery and the treatment for my glaucoma, it has been an enjoyable experience. Jose, Marcy and Dr. Yankelove have all been very patient with me.

My Experience with Dr. Yankelove and Lasik Consultant Brenda Was Second to None

Posted on June 16th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Yankelove and the LASIK consultant Brenda was second to none!! The entire staff was very accommodating and super nice. They took time to answer all my questions and make sure I was totally comfortable with my procedure before and after. My only regret is I hadn't come to them sooner to have LASIK done!!

Dr.Yankelove And His Team Were Amazing!

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr.Yankelove and his team were amazing! Brenda was very personable and made sure the entire experience was comfortable. I never felt rushed or confused. I get very nervous, but the team made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. Everybody in the office is extremely nice. Next day I had 20/20 vision. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! The doctor is also very handsome!! So, that's a plus!

Dr. Yankelove and His Staff are Fantastic

Posted on May 28th, 2016

Dr. Yankelove and his staff are fantastic! I have been going to him for years because of his excellent care , knowledge and experience. His staff is friendly and well trained and all my visits have been excellent. Highly recommend Dr. Yankelove and his staff.