inactive

Samuel C Yiu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

October 9th, 2016
MISOGYNIST!!! Astonishing that a husband and a father to a daughter can disrespect women unprovoked and based on hearsay. No one is trying to get in your or your associate's old, wrinkly, beat up pants. Your egotistical, vindictive and remorseless fellow will destroy an innocent person's life and career and you facilitated him. The hospital should get rid of you both if it wants to avoid a massive lawsuit! "Until this moment...I think I have never really gauged your cruelty or your recklessness." I fully realize the damage you did to me and you know it!!!

September 30th, 2016
I left him an honest review here but it's gone. Looks like he got it removed which only shows he's dishonest. Thanks for proving my point. He is a manipulator that intimidates, gas lights, bullies and harasses people. He also facilitates others such as his psychopathic fellow in destroying innocent people's lives. The hospital needs to stop this sh*t show.

May 20th, 2015
Doctor's visit, or Google search?
I was disappointed by my visit to Dr. Yiu for my dry eyes. I found it particularly concerning that in response to some of my (simple) questions about dry eye treatment, he needed to Google information. I was surprised to see a dry eye specialist going on Google in front of a patient to answer such basic questions about dry eyes. A medical student was shadowing Dr. Yiu at the time, and the student was able to answer some of my questions that Dr. Yiu could not. Furthermore, I felt he was dismissive; when I asked about a standard prescription dry eye treatment that I had read about online, he (surprise!) Googled the name of the medication, and then told me that I should "look into it". I was confused by that response, because I was "looking into it" - after all, that's why I was seeing the dry eye specialist! More broadly, I felt he didn't understand my questions, and didn't answer them completely. I was disappointed by my visit and would not recommend Dr. Yiu to a friend.

July 3rd, 2012
He is a very bad physician
don't ever think to visit himHe knows nothing!!

December 27th, 2010
extremely difficult to get refills. the female who picked up the phone for pharmacy refills extremely rude and unprofessional. she just hung up the phone on me and when I tried calling her back she wouldn't pick up the phone and she would simply put me on hold. when I tried to contact office manager, they sent me to an answering machine