Dr. Samuel Yost Jr MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2016
He was an excellent doctor and I was very pleased with my surgery from start to finish. I feel like a new woman. I was so happy my friends recommended him.

March 11th, 2016
Dr.Samuel Yost , employed by Wellspan Plastic Surgery performed a face-lift on me which gave no improvement to the loose skin of my neck. After this surgery I suffered severe head pain which was very near unbearable. This pain was so intense I began to fear I had suddenly developed brain cancer. I made an appointment with another doctor who ordered a MRI for me. The MRI showed no evidence of any tumors and this doctor confirmed the excruciating pain I was suffering was resulting from damaged nerves caused by the face-lift surgery. I suffered five months and two weeks before this excruciating pain finally subsided. I received numerous prescribed medications relating to this surgery. I have since learned through medical research there should be no pain from a face-lift, only some bruising and perhaps mild discomfort. After more surgery there was no apparent improvement to the loose skin of my neck and I was left with a deep scar on the front of my neck. Dr. Yost also performed an eyelid surgery on me which left the shape of my eyelids looking worse than before the surgery. After more surgery my eyelids became even more distorted and overlapping and now seem to be beyond repair. Because of the extreme pain I suffered and the ugly results of these surgeries I would discourage the choice of Dr. Samuel Yost for any surgery. For anyone who feels they have received a botched surgery from a surgeon, I recommend to post their complaint on this web-site and seek consult from a Medical Malpractice Attorney. I also encourage for anyone who has had grievous results from a surgeon to submit a complaint to the State Board of Medicine. Contact The Pennslyvania Department of State, Professional Compliance Office at Phone 1-800-822-2113 {extensions one and two} to have a complaint form mailed to you. I believe physicians should be held accountable for the care they give their patients.

January 28th, 2016
Help ....advice...experience
Has anyone had trouble with Cathy and ins.? Payments etc. I've been going for a bit of time and have not gotten anywhere. Now I'm faced w a emergency and Cathy is acting every way but not professional nor caring, not being truthful, Ins. Aspect. Please, help & give advice! Get another Dr? Has anyone had a good experience? Thank you for ur help (asap)

November 9th, 2015
Horrible service and communication
Horrible customer service. They called and cancelled my first appointment after having to wait 3 months to get in. After my appointment they waited three weeks to submit paperwork for the insurance. The doctor told me he could do surgery within a certain time frame but because of all the issues with the office it could not be done. I will never use this provider

September 15th, 2015
Horrible
He was horrible and very unprofessional. I do not recommend anyone to him.

September 15th, 2015
Infection in breast
Dr. Yost performed breast surgery on my aunt not too long ago, after the procedure was done she didn't feel so good. Weeks after her surgery, she no longer has a nipple on her right breast, also both breast are disformed as well as a open scar on the right breast that is now infected. He has caused nothing but stress to our family and he is plain wrong.

September 14th, 2015
Terrible
This was by far the worst doctor and I have ever met in my life don't ever go to him because he is a liar and he will not help you heal he told me it wasn't an infection and it was just a scar but I told him that it smells really bad and he said he didn't smell anything he is the worst surgeon in York Pa do not and I mean do not go to him if you want to look right

July 9th, 2015
Dr. Samuel Yost performed a surgery on me which provided absolutely no favorable results. I was given no concern when I complained about the enormous money I had paid for this surgery. I would strongly not recommend Dr. Yost for any type of surgery.

February 5th, 2015
a little vague so far
Wasn't very hands on. Just basically looked and said there's no infection. Let's see how it heals for now.

August 2nd, 2017