A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Yousem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Yousem, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Langerhans-Cell Histiocytosis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchiolo-Alveolar Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Lung Transplantation
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioendothelioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousem graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Yousem has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel A Yousem MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Samuel A. Yousem practice?
- Dr. Samuel Yousem has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Yousem practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pathologists.