A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samuel Hamilton Zinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samuel Hamilton Zinner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samuel Hamilton Zinner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton Zinner graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hamilton Zinner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samuel Hamilton Zinner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Samuel Hamilton Zinner practice?
- Dr. Samuel Hamilton Zinner has 1 office location.
Dr. Samuel Hamilton Zinner practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.