Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
94 South St
Southbridge, MA 01550
508-764-6966
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  He could not be bothered!  |  show details
by Woman in Need on May 12th, 2013

I had the displeasure to talk with Dr. Zylstra while he was on call for my OB/Gyn practice. The answering service willingly paged him to refill an important prescription over the weekend, at the direction of my pharmacy. He was outraged at the page and told me that unless I was in labor my call did not warrant his page. He was rude, arrogant and everything that is wrong with medicine today. I would never use him nor would I refer him to others.

|  show details
Oct 26th, 2011

Back in 2007 I found out I was pregnant. Went for bloodwork and a ultra sound then I recieved a phonecall from my ex-mother-in-law and she had called the office and was given alll my results before me. Ever since this I have a hard time trusting Doctors. Would not recommend.

|  Follow care not good  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

I had bladder lift surgery in 2009 by Dr. Zylstra, it did not work and once the Dr. heard that the procedure had not worked he suggested he re-do the surgery and told me he'd have to "tack" the sling in place. My question was why didn't he do this in the first place if it had a chance of moving. I told him I would think about it, I never heard from him or his office again

|  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

After surgeries, he did the initial follow up and that was it. I had issues and called his office 4, 5, 6 times with no results or communication from him. I could not even get a script filled. My primary care did it in one day. Prior to my surgery he was cooing me to get the surgery so he got paid. He personally made all the calls. If I had one stupid question or was nervous about a procedure, he called me and discussed it. Now I don't even get accurate info from him.