inactive

Samy El-Halawani DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 25th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. El-Halawani's for 5 years. He is a very caring and understanding Dr. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and does his best to assist me in getting the accurate care and treatment. He has cared for other family members and was caring to them and was concerned about my health and status during their illness and ultimately their sudden death. Dr. El-Halawani cares for his patients and seeks the best for them.

September 23rd, 2010
I have never felt more comfortable with a doctor than I have with Dr. El-Halawani. He has a great sense of humor and is wonderful to talk to, and I always feel a very personal caring when talking to him. It is obvious he is well-educated and is truly interested in optimum health and wellness.

November 13th, 2009
I find Dr. El Halawani very comfortable to work with on my problems. He is attentive and comfortable and gives me the feeling he is very interested in my condition and bettering it.