A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samy Farid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samy Farid is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farid
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Farid Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Farid graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Farid has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samy Fayek Farid MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Samy F. Farid practice?
- Dr. Samy Farid has 1 office location.
Dr. Samy Farid practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Lancaster Endocrinologists.