A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samy Fourati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samy Fourati is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fourati
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fourati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samy Fourati, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fourati graduated from Fac De Med De Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia,.
Dr. Fourati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samy Sophien Fourati MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samy S. Fourati practice?
- Dr. Samy Fourati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samy Fourati practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Brooklyn Radiologists.