A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samy Fourati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samy Fourati is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fourati
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fourati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samy Fourati, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fourati graduated from Fac De Med De Tunis, Tunis, Tunisia,.
Dr. Fourati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samy Sophien Fourati MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Samy S. Fourati practice?
- Dr. Samy Fourati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samy Fourati practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Brooklyn Radiologists.