Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine,

Pain Management of Boro Park, P.C.
979 51st St
Borough Park, Brooklyn, NY 11219
718-435-6441
Locations and availability (2)

|  Worst Doctor ever  |  show details
by Katie on Jul 4th, 2013

Dr. is not courteous at all his staff is very unprofessional and does not prescribe any medications and thinks that only care you need is injections. Please keep in mind I have a severe illness and have been in pain management treatment for 8 years and the Dr. has the nerve to say that I am not in pain. Thank you but no thank you how do you know how much pain I have to bear with I do not recommend this doctor and also believe reviews are false.

Sep 21st, 2011

I have previously rated Dr Lasheen with the highest opinion I could give, this Dr. is not only exeptional in his field, but professional, courtesy and friendly, as well as his staff. Thaat is why I am outraged that someone would actually say that they doubted the possitive reviews were even real. Well feel free to contact me my email is scruffymoe@netscape.com and I will tell you first hand how real my review is!

|  E.C  |  show details
May 29th, 2011

I had the most pleasant experience with dr.Lasheen who helped me the most in relieving my pain. He is listener, respectable and treats his patients with compassion and respect. His office is like 5 stars hotel, it is state of the art. He has an excellent staff. I would recommend him to everyone

|  Worst experience with a doctor ever!  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

Very Unprofessional!...only one of staff members was courteous!...this doctor is very prejudice...I would never reccommend him to anyone!

|  I am very suspicious of others ratings and the legitimacy of this website  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

This was the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. To begin with, the office waiting room is filthy. The only bright point of the appointment was the courteous receptionist. In fairness, I have a complex medical history, but I had medical records, and an MRI for the most immediate and current condition. I was first interviewed by two medical students, one proudly exclaiming she was in her last year, and the other her understudy. I was having a horrible migraine while I was at the office. I gave the students my paperwork, and explained my condition. A very significant condition was complete numbness in my groin, reproductive area, but the worst was a constant headache, often migraine, and tremendous pain in my neck. My MRI showed a herniated disc, and two bulging discs all with nerve impingement. With my medical records in hand, the students went into the cubicle beside mine to inform the doctor. What came next was the most disrespectful thing I have ever experienced from medical professionals. The students were laughing at my conditions, and making light of a mental illness I revealed, and the numbness in my reproductive area. The doctor then came in and told me my condition was "nothing" and refused to care for me. I was aware that this was injection pain management and did not once ask for pain medication. It was unbelievable, and I am filing a complaint everywhere it is applicable. I would never recommend this doctor, and am suspicious of the other comments authenticity.

|  At Last  |  show details
by M. Serrano on May 12th, 2010

I have lived in constant pain for several years. The pain was so severe that at times I ask God to take me home. I visited this Dr. upon the suggestion of a friend. In a matter of 2 week he had me in the hospital and did a nerve block...Bam! This this the first time that I can walk without pain in three years. Great man!

|  Arlene Weiner RN  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2009

I have had 9 procedures by Dr. Lasheen since 2 1/2 years ago. The last one was yesterday and I am not in pain now. It has kept my chronic pain under control. He is caring and takes time to answer questions. He gives pain medication when needed. His technique is very good - I have never had a complication. I highly recommend him.

Feb 16th, 2009

uick accurate analysis of problem, and effective treatment

by diane guccione on Apr 21st, 2008

dr la sheen has done more for me with his pian management treatments, than all three of the surguries i have previously been through, he has "hands of gold" as far as i'm concerned