Dr. Samyadev Datta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
Dr. Datta is Exceptional!
I was in the hospital twice, first time for 11 days and the second time for a week. Dr. Datta came to see me every day and worked so hard to figure out the best combination of meds to reduce my pain. He has the patience of a saint as most other doctors would've given up on me. He is so kind and caring. He always based his decisions on what would be in my best interest, never had his own agenda. I am forever grateful for having him in my corner.

August 15th, 2016
A Rare Doctor indeed
Dr. Datta is very special. He is the most genuine and knowledgable Dr. and totally available for you. I would say he is one in a million and if there were more doctors like him, the world would be a better place. He is dedicated in doing his best for his patients and is humble and compassionate.

August 3rd, 2016
We could not ask for a more committed, knowledgable, compassionate Doctor. My daughters situation is very complicated and Dr. Datta is doing everything possible to help her. She has CPRS along with other issues and Dr. Datta has the options to relieve her pain. He also has an IV suite in his office. He stands out from other doctors, will call back and take action and looks to save us money. The office staff is responsive and very competent. We found them to be a pleasure to deal with. We feel really lucky to have found Dr. Datta and would highly recommend him to our family and friends.

June 24th, 2013
He's a wonderful caring Dr who is excellent at making his patients feel there is hope and that their pain can be controlled. He then goes the extra mile to see that this actually happens!! I am so glad that our Dr from NY referred us!

March 12th, 2013
I would never say a bad thing about him.he's the best!

November 25th, 2011
Disappointed with the practice
Dr Datta never answers calls. My parent was in the hospital because of a wrong diagnosis. He was prescribed the wrong amount of medication. After overdosing, the dr never returned our calls.

January 19th, 2011
Really took time to listen and help
Dr. Datta was patient and listened. He did not promise miracles, but over 4 months he made it possible for me to be able function and start to lower my pain meds. His holistic approach along with the meds gave a good life with pain relief in 3 years for the first time instead of just being dosed and dosed with meds.