Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Doctors

294 State St
Suite 1
Hackensack, NJ 07601
201-488-7246
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jun 24th, 2013

He's a wonderful caring Dr who is excellent at making his patients feel there is hope and that their pain can be controlled. He then goes the extra mile to see that this actually happens!! I am so glad that our Dr from NY referred us!

|  show details
by Amy Sharkey on Mar 12th, 2013

I would never say a bad thing about him.he's the best!

|  Disappointed with the practice  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2011

Dr Datta never answers calls. My parent was in the hospital because of a wrong diagnosis. He was prescribed the wrong amount of medication. After overdosing, the dr never returned our calls.

|  at last a Dr. who knows. and a Dr. who really cares  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Datta for 7 years and before finding him I could not find a Dr. who was willing to spend any time with me to listen to me or even cared. I would tell anyone that suffers from pain to RUN to this Dr. he does not judge anyone he is fair and will stick by your side to find some type of comfort level. This is the best Dr. that I have seen in years.and I have seen aprox. 50 Dr's before I found Dr. Datta and I thank God every day that I did ----R.Williams,R.S.D--C.R.P.S.

|  Really took time to listen and help  |  show details
by TP. age 43 on Jan 19th, 2011

Dr. Datta was patient and listened. He did not promise miracles, but over 4 months he made it possible for me to be able function and start to lower my pain meds. His holistic approach along with the meds gave a good life with pain relief in 3 years for the first time instead of just being dosed and dosed with meds.

|  Patient of 4 Years..datta stopped takinf BC/BS & fogot his obligation to his patient  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2010

I have been with him for 4years. October 2010 he stopped taking my insurance. He REFUSED to issue me my pain meds (till I found a new doctor). He is a legalized drug dealer who does not care if his patient goes thru withdrawls. Was addmitted to hospital because he failed to provide me with contuined care.. Dont waste your time or MONEY. In the process of filing an action against him & his RN who left my confidential medical information on my sisters home message machine. Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield