A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Samyuktha Madishetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Samyuktha Madishetty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Samyuktha Madishetty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madishetty graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Madishetty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Samyuktha Rani Madishetty MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Samyuktha R. Madishetty practice?
- Dr. Samyuktha Madishetty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Samyuktha Madishetty practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.