A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sana Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sana Ahmed, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Ahmed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sana Roohi Ahmed MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sana R. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Sana Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sana Ahmed practices Pediatrics near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians.