Learn more about Dr. Sana Alkhatib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sana Alkhatib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alkhatib
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alkhatib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sana Alkhatib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkhatib graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Alkhatib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham VA Medical
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sana Mustapha Alkhatib MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sana M. Alkhatib practice?
- Dr. Sana Alkhatib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sana Alkhatib practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists and Durham Cardiologists.