A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sana Alvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvi graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Alvi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Hospital - On staff since
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sana Mumtaz Alvi DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Sana M. Alvi practice?
- Dr. Sana Alvi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sana Alvi practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Primary Care Doctors and Bryn Mawr Hospitalists.