A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sana Bloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sana Bloch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sana Bloch, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloch graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bloch has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sana L Bloch MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sana L. Bloch practice?
- Dr. Sana Bloch has 14 office locations.
Dr. Sana Bloch practices Neurology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.