Dr. Sana Johnson-Quijada MD Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 10 reviews

November 29th, 2016
Bipolar2Patient
Not the psychiatric care I was hoping for. No cognitive therapy. I was just herded into the office, asked if I wanted to hurt myself or others, confirmed medicine dosage, then herded out. Bam!

November 11th, 2016
Doctor Sana Johnson-Quijada is a very nice lady, she cares about her patients and their well being. Dr. Quijada always has a smile on her face, she is up beat and always has a positive attitude and demeanor! She has excellent bedside manners and sets your mind at ease. She truly listens with an open heart and gives an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Quijada spends time to get to know her patients. I've been going to see her for about 2 1/2 years and I truly trust her as a Doctor. When ever I needed an appointment the staff always found a way to make that happen, even when it was last minute. The staff is wonderful and courteous and I do get a phone call for follow ups after visits. Dr. quijada truly loves the work she does, she spends a lot of time researching and doing research that bests fits each clients needs. I recommend her and trust 100%.

June 7th, 2016
Don't waste your time with her.
She was extremely rude and pushy. Only listened to my fathers warped opinion of my mental illness and didn't let me say a thing about MY mental illness. It was very uncomfortable talking to her and I will definitely never go back to her ever again.

April 7th, 2016
Most unprofessional doctor i have ever met
I wish i had read the other reviews about her before booking an appointment. Twice i was made to wait. My second appt i was made to wait 45 minutes the 3rd time 25 minutes at that point i told her i was not coming back again. So unprofessional. My time is as valuable as others but i guess she was not taught the virtue of being on time.

January 27th, 2015
Unfortunately I left unsatisfied and got no help from my visit

November 26th, 2013
worse psychiatrist ever!
Do not go to this doctor even if your life depended on it! she prescribed a tons of meds. Doesn't really care about the patient really only cares about your money. She is has no manner and very fake

January 14th, 2012
No returned calls must be a blessing.
I was referred to this psychiatrist by my primary care physician, who is a great doctor. I've left a message every single day for the past 2 weeks and, though her machine says something about "all calls will be returned w/in 48 business hours," I haven't received even one call. If this is how they run their office, I don't want to be her patient and trust my needs to her care. I'm going elsewhere.

March 20th, 2011
Most irresponsible doctor I have ever met.
Where can I begin? I can't believe I put up with her ditsy, unprofessional,undependable 'care' for as long as I did. She forgets to sign prescriptions,is always behind schedule ( I have found myself waiting for a few hours on multiple occasions, never less than half an hour), and rarely returns phone calls. In fact, though her answering machine assures she will return a call within a 48 hour period, she never has. The last straw was when I left her an urgent message three weeks ago, which she has yet to respond to. Though I am able to deal with this behavior, I worry for those who may desperately need a refill or have important message to relay, for they almost assuredly would not get the care they needed in the timely manner a professional would attend to it. Though she has a charming manner, it is almost certainly a facade for her disorganized, aloof, and purely self interested personality. She spends little time with patients and is careless with medications. She takes your money (Copay is CASH ONLY) chats with little attention to the patient,and sends you on your way. She spends so little time with her patients its amazing how far behind she always is. On top of this, she insists on only working a couple days a week. Though I have suffered in her care, I am overjoyed that I finally got out. Though I have invested a lot of time and money in this doctor, I no longer have a sense of hopelessness for the future and I am optimistic about the care I am now receiving. So please, beware of this doctor. And good riddance!

September 12th, 2010
Amazing ability to diagnose and care for people's needs.
Over the past 6 years it has been my personal pleasure to experience a doctor who listens and obtains a real concept before prescribing medication. There is always a drive for my complete mental health in all areas of my life. Literally a light and day deviation when I contrast past doctors approach and ability in my past.

October 29th, 2009
I Love this Dr. she has helped me many ways. I would highly recomend her....