A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sana Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
- Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sana Mahmood Ahmed MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sana M. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Sana Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Sana Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.