A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sana Tabbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sana Tabbara, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cervical Tumor (Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabbara graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Tabbara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- University Of Virginia Health System
- The George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sana Omar Tabbara MD is a female Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Sana O. Tabbara practice?
- Dr. Sana Tabbara has 1 office location.
Dr. Sana Tabbara practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pathologists.