A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sana Ullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sana Ullah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullah graduated from University Of Dundee, Scotland.
Dr. Ullah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ullah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan