A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sana Ullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sana Ullah, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullah graduated from University Of Dundee, Scotland.
Dr. Ullah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sana Ullah MBBS and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sana Ullah practice?
- Dr. Sana Ullah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sana Ullah practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.