A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sana Ullah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sana Ullah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ullah
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ullah graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ullah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sana Ullah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sana Ullah practice?
- Dr. Sana Ullah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sana Ullah practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, NH.
See Manchester Primary Care Doctors, Manchester General Practitioners, and Manchester Internists.