A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sana Waikhom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sana Waikhom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Waikhom graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Waikhom has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sana Waikhom MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sana Waikhom practice?
- Dr. Sana Waikhom has 1 office location.
Dr. Sana Waikhom practices Occupational Medicine near Springfield, OH.
See Springfield Preventive Medicine Specialists.