A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanaa Ligons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Dr. Ligons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Comm Hosp Of San Bernardino
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanaa Isha Ligons DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanaa I. Ligons practice?
- Dr. Sanaa Ligons has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanaa Ligons practices Family Medicine near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Family Physicians.