Learn more about Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shantharam
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shantharam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shantharam graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Shantharam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanagaram S Shantharam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanagaram S. Shantharam practice?
- Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.