Learn more about Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shantharam
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shantharam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Shantharam graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Shantharam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Surgery Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanagaram S Shantharam MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanagaram S. Shantharam practice?
- Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanagaram Shantharam practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Orthopedic Surgeons.