A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanand Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanand Menon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Menon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanand R Menon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sanand R. Menon practice?
- Dr. Sanand Menon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanand Menon practices Pediatrics near Blandon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elverson, PA and Reading, PA.
See Blandon Pediatricians.