A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanath Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanath Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanath Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanath Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanath Kumar practice?
- Dr. Sanath Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanath Kumar practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN and Hazel Crest, IL.
See Orland Park Surgeons.