A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanath Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanath Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanath Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 11 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanath Kumar practice?
Dr. Sanath Kumar practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN and Hazel Crest, IL.
See Orland Park Colorectal Surgeons.