Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

by DS on Jul 13th, 2016

I recommend Dr Kumar to anyone that wants a a wonderful surgeon that takes time with you and makes sure he understands your issue and you understand the procedures and results. We are fortunate to have found him as a surgeon years ago and to hav continued care with him. We trust him immensely. He cares about you as a person and cares about your overall health.

by Logan Sammons on Jul 7th, 2016

Wished I'd had this done 20 years ago. So happy I had the surgery

Jun 22nd, 2016

Dr. Kumar is the best!! He spent so much time with me (over 1/2 hour) to make sure that I knew exactly what was wrong with me and what needed to be done. This is something most doctors don't do these days. I would wait 5 hours if I had to for him. I have recommended many friends and family to him and they also love him. He is such a caring doctor and his office staff at night is the best. This is not your typical doctor's office: dr that is so caring and takes so much time and the staff that really likes to get to know the patients and makes everyone feel welcome.

Jun 21st, 2016

Dr. Kumar spent so much time with me so that I understood everything. The staff got me an appointment in one day. They were so nice and made me feel at ease.

Jun 15th, 2016

Outstanding doctor. He is a great surgeon and has taken care of my family for over 12 years. I have had 3 colonoscopies personally with him. He is very caring and takes time to explain everything. My father had colon cancer and Dr Kumar performed surgery. Our entire family highly recommends Dr Kumar. We see him regularly.

Mar 31st, 2015

He is worth every minute waiting!! The best dr ever!!! He cares about his patience so wait for him he's worth it, HES THE BEST IN HIS FIELD...

by Ruthie Parker on Feb 20th, 2015

Dr. Kumar is absolutely amazing. I'm very happy with the services I received. I was very nervous and he handled it patience and care

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, SUPERIOR SURGEON, WONDERFUL MAN show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR, SUPERIOR SURGEON, WONDERFUL MAN
Jan 28th, 2015

IF HE IS LATE HE IS SAVING A LIFE, COULD BE YOU; SAVED MINE, THANKS

by Warren Linden on Jan 11th, 2015

Dr. Kumar is an outstanding physician in every way.

Most compassionate doctor and staff ever. show details Most compassionate doctor and staff ever.
by Janet on Feb 21st, 2014

I was one of those people who had a bad experience years ago with doctors so avoided them at all costs. Dr. Kumar has changed my opinion and is the most caring, compassionate doctor I ever met. His staff is unbelievable too. I feel blessed that I have found a doctor and staff that make me feel at ease,and that they truly care about me as a patient. In the world we live in it's a rarity. I am telling all my friends if they have any "issues" or need a colonoscopy to please call Dr. Kumar. I really can't praise him or his staff enough. Blessings to all of them.

could not diagnois the problem show details could not diagnois the problem
Jan 12th, 2011

he could not diagnois the problem. another doctor got to the problem in only one visit and took care of it.kumar wasted alot of my time and money on unessasry test and procedures and still did not know what was wrong.everytime i had an appointment i had to wait in the waiting room for hours!!!!!

Top Rate Surgeon! show details Top Rate Surgeon!
by Vicky Ross on Jan 24th, 2009

Dr. Kumar was called in at the last minute to take out my gallbladder. He was called at 11am by a mutual friend and by 3:30PM he was giving me a consult and at 5:30pm he had me in surgery taking out my gallbladder. If waiting time in his office is a little longer, I now have first hand understanding as to why. Dr. Kumar cares to take his time with each patient and is an excellent surgeon. Fast is not always better. He's worth the office visit wait.

THE DOCTOR IS LATE show details THE DOCTOR IS LATE
Nov 20th, 2008

AFTER 4 VISITS, ALL WITH PRESCHEDULED APPOINTMENTS, THE AVERAGE WAIT TIME WAS ABOUT 2.5 HOURS, THE LAST BEING 3 HOURS AND COUNTING, AT WHICH TIME I LEFT WITHOUT BEING TREATED. I KNOW ALL SUCCESSFUL DOCTORS ARE BUSY AND I KNOW TO EXPECT DELAYS, BUT THIS DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT PROCESS IS THE WORST I'VE EVER ENCOUNTERED.