A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanath Nallainathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanath Nallainathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallainathan graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Nallainathan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nallainathan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanath K. Nallainathan practice?
Dr. Sanath Nallainathan practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Stratford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Stratford Neurologists.