Learn more about Dr. Sanath Nallainathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanath Nallainathan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Nallainathan graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Nallainathan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanath K Nallainathan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sanath K. Nallainathan practice?
- Dr. Sanath Nallainathan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanath Nallainathan practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Stratford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Stratford Neurologists.